Nestled peacefully in a fabulous location, this modern home will delight those searching for a four bedroom family home. This home is designed to accommodate any family life style or the savvy investor. With public transport, and local parkland reserves a stone’s throw, this home offers great life style benefits for the modern day family.
The exclusive Lakes Edge precinct of The Ponds boasts lush parklands, a beautiful lake with spectacular surrounds all located in a central location.
• Spacious master bedroom has with a large walk in robe, plus generous ensuite.
• Each bedroom has fitted double door built in wardrobes.
• Upstairs gallery can be used as study nook or sitting area.
• Downstairs is very spacious with a large formal living room with loads of natural light.
• Fully tiled family/meals/living room overlooking landscaped gardens.
• Optional covered entertaining with a large outdoor alfresco dining area with shade sail cover.
• Modern kitchen with 900mm stainless steel gas appliances including dishwasher and Caesarstone bench tops.
• Large walk in pantry and oversized internal laundry.
• Double garage with remote automatic door, internal and rear yard access.
• Upstairs & downstairs linen plus large under stairs storage.
• Actron fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
Close to all amenities:
– Play grounds tennis & basketball courts The Ponds Boulevard 1km walking 12mins/driving 1km 2mins
– The Ponds local shopping centre 1.5km walking 18mins/driving 1.5km 3mins
– New public primary/high school 2.5km walking 31mins/driving 2.9km 5mins
– Kellyville Ridge Primary School 2.3km walking 27mins/driving 2.3km 5mins
– Rouse Hill Town Centre including T-way, proposed major train station & shopping precinct 1.6km walking 20mins/driving 5mins
– John XXlll Catholic School 1.7km walking 20mins/driving 1.7km 3mins
– Stanhope Gardens Shopping Complex 3.1km walking 38mins/driving 2.6km 5mins
– Blacktown Aquatic Centre 3.1km walking 38mins/driving 2.6km 5mins
– John Palmer Primary School 1.7km walking 20mins/driving 1.9km 4mins
All distances and estimated walking/driving times’ sourced through Google Maps.
Lake photo & playground are location shots only meters away from house.
The completed master-planned community at The Ponds will include six feature ponds, complemented by 80 hectares of bushland corridor. From this central nature corridor, a network of parks, gardens, reserves and sporting fields, plus over 4kms of walking tracks and cycle ways which wind through the neighbourhood, connecting streets to green space and offering an active lifestyle for residents.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 342 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Gas Heating