Spectacular in both proportion and appeal, this magnificent single level Masterton home is sure to impress. Presenting a lifestyle of effortless sophistication and spacious design, quality finishes and true indoor/outdoor living. This impeccable residence is an idyllic family retreat. Bright, spacious and superbly appointed throughout.
• 4 large bedrooms, ensuite and fitted walk in robe to main, 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans and quality carpets to all
• Large kitchen with ceramic cooktop, fan forced wall oven, dishwasher and filtered water system, walk in pantry plus sprawling benchtop with breakfast servery
• Formal living room with quality carpet, formal dining could easily be utilized as home office/kids’ activity/5th bedroom
• Large tilled family/meals leading to open plan rumpus room
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Sun drenched living options wrapped in glass overlooking manicured 680m2 block with side access
• Pitched roof alfresco entertaining with built in BBQ, wired for surround sound, ceiling fans and pull down blinds
• Triple auto garage with 3rd full bathroom plus rear yard access
• Fully insulated walls & ceiling, solar panels, cul-de-sac location this home is packed with inclusions
• This home is undoubtedly one of the areas finest in quality and an inspection is the only way to appreciate.
Close to all amenities:
– Rouse Hill Primary School 800m walking 10mins/driving 2mins
– Rouse Hill High School 2.4km walking 30mins/driving 6mins
– Rouse Hill Town Centre 2.5km walking 30mins/driving 5mins
– Ironbark Ridge Primary School 2.5km walking 32mins/driving 6mins
– Bruce Purser Reserve 2.3km walking 28mins/driving 5mins
– Aldi Shopping Complex 1.2km walking 15mins/driving 4mins
– Rouse Hill Village Complex 950m walking 11mins/driving 3mins
– The Hills Centenary Park 2.3km walking 28mins/driving 5mins
– Our Lady of The Angels Catholic School 2.4km walking 30/driving 6mins
– Kellyville Netball Complex 2.5km walking 30mins/driving 6mins
All distances and estimated walking/driving times sourced through Google Maps.
IMPORTANT: Please see image #18 for Covid-19 Safety Notice guidelines/recommendations as per REINSW advice. Electronic check in is available at all of our open inspection properties. If you feel unwell please DO NOT attend our open inspections Stay Home.
Please note that no more than 8 individuals can inspect this property at one time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
If you send an email inquiry, please provide as follows:
– First Name
– Contact Phone Number
Only Inquires with above details will be responded to.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party.
We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 680 m²
- 3 Garage