STYLISHLY DESIGNED ENTERTAINER
Nestled peacefully at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this tranquil home will delight those searching for a four bedroom family home. This home is designed to accommodate any family life style or the savvy investor. With public transport, Parklea markets and local parkland reserves close by, this home offers great life style benefits for the modern day family.
• Spacious neutral interiors, modern design throughout, all conveniently located within a short stroll to village shopping, schools and transport.
• Generous light filled interiors with separate lounge and dining
• Recently renovated modern eat-in kitchen with near new appliances
• Manicured gardens with generous covered entertaining/alfresco area
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with IXL heat lamps
• Main bathroom with IXL heat lamps & separate toilet
• Rear gate access to major T-way bus routes
• Auto double garage with internal access and drive thru
• Gas heating point & gas BBQ point outside
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Sensor lighting at front & rear of property
Close to all amenities:
– John XXlll Catholic School 2.1km walking 26mins/driving 2.1km 5mins
– Stanhope Gardens Shopping Complex 1.7km walking 23mins/driving 2.2km 5 mins
– Parklea Markets 700m walking 9mins/driving 2.2km 5mins
– Blacktown Aquatic Centre 1.6km walking 22mins/driving 2.2km 5mins
– Samantha Riley T-way bus stops 700m walking 8mins/driving 1.1km 3mins
– Memorial Ave T-way bus stops 700km walking 8mins/driving 1km 3mins
– ANZ bank Norwest Business Park 2.5km driving 5mins
– Parklea Primary School Glenwood 2.1km driving 5mins
– Glenwood High School Glenwood 2km walking 30mins/driving 2.2km 5mins
– Caddies Creek Primary School Glenwood 2.9km walking 37mins/driving 3.6km 7mins
– Glenwood Shops 2.6km walking 33mins/driving 3.3km 7mins
– Kellyville Ridge Primary School 2.4km walking 29mins/driving 2.4km 6mins
All distances and estimated walking/driving times’ sourced through Google Maps.
This is the complete package! Don’t miss out!