Located in the Showground Train Station precinct with potential for a zoning change in the future, subject to Council Approval/State Government Gazette.
Calling all investors, developers, speculators or home seekers to this lovely family home on an approximately 1002m2 block.
A 4 bedroom + study, single level home, a double garage underneath with a drive through option into the back yard. Great living space with lounge & dining rooms, a family area off the Tasmanian Oak Kitchen with a Corian bench top and a separate rumpus room.
There are two bathrooms including a renovated ensuite & 3 toilets. The ducted air conditioning system will help control all the seasons variations in temperature. An excellent grassed yard with gardens and a fenced inground pool to cool off in the warmer months along with a covered pergola to enjoy a BBQ with family & friends.
Close to all amenities:
– Showground Road Train Station 1.1km walking 13mins/driving 2mins
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre 1.7km walking 22mins/driving 4mins
– Gilroy College 1.3km walking 15mins/driving 3mins
– Castle Hill High School & RSL Club 2.5km walking 32mins/driving 5mins
– Castle Hill Primary School 2.2km walking 30mins/driving 5mins
– Excelsior Public School 2km walking 29mins/driving 4min
– Baulkham Hills Selective High School 3km walking 33mins/driving 5mins
All distances and estimated walking/driving times’ sourced through Google Maps.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,002 m²
- 2 Garage