Offering the ultimate in lifestyle convenience in an ultra-convenient location, this stylish studio apartment enjoys bright interiors with an open plan, extended balcony which has views of Sydney Harbour. This unique apartment offers the benefits of being walk up access, you will get a larger kitchen, open bed/living/dining, no step into the shower and generous storage.
- Open plan living/bedroom and meals area, double mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Large window allows an abundance of natural light into the apartment
- Laminate kitchen with gas cooking, brand new fridge and microwave and loads of storage
- High ceilings and security doors to entry and balcony
Move in and relax, unwind with a good book and enjoy the serenity!
Just a short stroll from North Sydney Train Station. Agent Interest.
Property vacant, virtual furniture for marketing purpose only.
Close to all amenities:
- North Sydney Train Station 700m walking 12mins
- Milsons Point Train Station 800m walking 14mins
- Milsons Point Woolworths 600m walking 9mins
- Kirribilli Hotel 600m walking 9mins
- North Sydney Coles 650m walking 9mins
- Aldi North Sydney 700m walking 10mins
- Greenwood Plaza 700m walking 13mins
All distances and realistic estimated walking/driving times sourced through Google Maps
Please note that no more than 2 individuals can inspect this property at one time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
If you send an email inquiry, please provide as follows:
- First Name
- Contact Phone Number
Only Inquires with above details will be responded to.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party.
We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.