Located in popular Bernie Mullane neighbourhood
This stylish well-appointed single level home will cater families and investors. With bus services and parks only metres away coupled with great school within walking distance, a variety of retail centres close by this family friendly location is highly sought after. Positioned elevated on the street offering total privacy this home is deceptively large coupled with an invitingly private alfresco area entertaining.
• Sizable separate formal lounge and dining areas
• Open plan casual living plus dining/meals room
• Separate living/rumpus/theatre or multi-purpose room
• Gourmet gas kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless appliances and eat in breakfast bar
• 4 well-appointed generous bedrooms all with robes, master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Newly carpeted and freshly painted, split system air conditioning timber blinds & storage galour
• Double garage with internal access also double width side access
• Newly constructed pitched roof alfresco entertaining area
• Great sized landscaped 730m2 block directly adjacent to Bernie Mullane Sporting Complex
Close to all amenities:
– Kellyville High School 1.5km walking 18mins/driving 3mins
– William Clarke College 1.4km walking 18mins/driving 3mins
– Sherwood Ridge Public School 1.5km walking 13mins/driving 2mins
– Kellyville Metro Station 4.4km walking 53mins/driving 7mins
– Kellyville Village Shopping Precinct 1.6km walking 21mins/driving 3mins
– Hezlett Road Shopping Precinct 1.6km walking 19mins/driving 3mins
– Kellyville Windsor Road Shops 2.5km walking 31mins/driving 5mins
– Kellyville Public School 2.1km walking 25mins/driving 5mins
– Green Road major bus stop 250m walking 3mins
– Marella Ave bus stop 200m walking 2mins
All distances and estimated walking/driving times’ sourced through Google Maps.
IMPORTANT: Electronic check in is available at all of our open inspection properties. If you feel unwell please DO NOT attend our open inspections Stay Home.
Please note that no more than 2 individuals can inspect this property at one time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
If you send an email inquiry, please provide as follows:
– First Name
– Contact Phone Number
Only Inquires with above details will be responded to.
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party.
We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage